Saturday, May 30, 2009

First thing first. I am Orthella I have been married for almost ten years. In my mind I am still 23 so, that made me a very young bride. However in the mirror reality sets in and I am not 23. I am married to the most amazing man. He works so hard for our family. He gets up by two to be to work so he can get Rachel off the bus by eleven. Then some how manages to get enough energy to clean the house, do all of the yard work, laundry,and feed the kids before I get home. He also squeezes time to jump on the tramp with Rachel, fly helicopters with Ryan, and well the list could go on and on with everything that Brandon has him do. Then together we bath the kids and start our routine of going to bed. He finally climbs in bed at ten, after getting Rachel to sleep. I am hoping with summer break around the coner that he might be able to start sleeping in till at least three. I am very lucky to have Rob as a husband. He is so willing to help not just me but anyone whom I think might need help as well. How ever there is some one that idealizes Rob more than me, -- Rachel has a beautiful realationship with her father. Its the first words out of her mouth every moring, " Wher is my dad, I love my dad!" and then she sighs and smiles.

2 comments:

  1. Rob is a great guy. Your kids are lucky to have him, so are you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the life of an blogger, loved your post, can't wait to hear more from you!

    ReplyDelete